Surrounded by tall trees and with plenty of places to sit and relax, the Beer & Wine Garden is easily one of the Fairgoer's favorite places to take a load off, enjoy a beverage and take in great live music on any day.
Open everyday of Fair from opening to close.
The Wine Garden pours award winning wines from the Alameda County Wine Competition and Sauvignon Summit & Zin Challenge
Participating Wineries making an appearance:
- June 16th - Woods Family Vineyards 4:30 to 7:30
- June 17th - Cuda Ridge 4:30 to 7:30
- June 21st - Boa Ventura 4:30 to 7:30
- June 22nd - Wente Vineyards 4:30 to 7:30
- June 23rd - Boa Ventura 4:30 to 7:30
- June 24th - Wente Vineyards 1:30 to 4:30
- June 25th - Wente Vineyards 1:30 to 4:30
- June 28th - McGrail 4:30 to 7:30
- June 29th - McGrail 4:30 to 7:30
- June 30th - Las Positas Winery 4:30 to 7:30
- July 2nd - Ironstone 2:00 to 7:00
- July 5th - Garre 4:30 to 7:30
- July 6th - Fenestra 4:30 to 7:30
- July 7th - Concannon 4:30 to 7:30
- July 8th - Concannon 4:30 to 7:30
Live Beer & Wine Garden Entertainment
1-4pm David Badilla
“Versatile” is a word often used to describe Dave. Sometimes he’s singing and playing guitar, sometimes bass, sometimes harmonica and occasionally playing a few keyboard parts when needed. A night listening to Dave sing and play could (and usually does) include songs from such artists as Elvis Presley, Eric Clapton, Garth Brooks, Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Eddie Money, Merle Haggard, James Brown, The Eagles, and Santana, as well as songs by newer artists such as Jason Mraz, Ceelo Green, and Train.
5-8pm Steve Freund
Guitarist, producer and bandleader Steve Freund, praised by Rolling Stone for his "masterful, no-nonsense guitar work" continues to share his feeling for the blues wherever he can.
Steve has appeared on over 34 albums, and produced seven. Steve’s third studio album, Lonesome Flight, was released by 9 Below Productions in 2010 and included nine original songs along with four blues classics. He also played on Koko Taylor’s Grammy winning Blues Explosion.
8-11pm Terry Hanck
Ex-Elvin Bishop Band saxophone sideman Terry Hanck for the past quarter century has fronted a jump blues band that rips apart the classic Chicago sound and injects it with a vibrant touch of West Coast sunshine. Hanck’s music is equal parts 1950s speakeasy and skyward- looking faux gospel sincerity, every note played with conviction and ragged sense of faith. Gotta.Bring.It.on.Home features ten tracks, each kicking things up a notch from the previ- ous one, resulting in a houserocker of a record that underscores Hanck’s inimitable live perfor- mances and polished rabble-rousing persona.