Fairground Rules of Conduct
- Shoes and shirt are required at all times on Fairground property.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the Fairgrounds except for designated smoking tents. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.
- Marijuana products in any form are strictly prohibited on Fairgrounds property.
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon is strictly prohibited. Security screenings are conducted at the entrance gates.
- Alcoholic beverages and narcotics or illegal substances of any kind are prohibited, as is behavior indicative of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Any act defined by federal, state, or local statute or ordinances as constituting a crime including damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property is prohibited, and may be prosecuted.
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct or any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property will not be tolerated.
- No bicycles, skateboards, Segways, Mopeds, skates/rollerblades are allowed on the Fairgrounds.
- Only service animals are permitted on the Fairgrounds and must be under control at all times.
- The blocking or obstruction of any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, fire exit, stairway or walkway is prohibited.
- Solicitation including the selling and/or distribution of materials of any kind is prohibited. (The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space. Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from the Fair Events Department.)
- Generally respectful behavior is expected from all attendees. Littering, spitting, sitting/propping feet on table tops, abusing landscaping, property, etc. will not be tolerated.
Violation of these Rules of Conduct will constitute cause for removal of the violator from the Fair grounds.