Alameda County Fair welcomes artists, crafters & collectors to Artisan Alley, an exclusive, open-air marketplace to showcase and sell your handiwork. Enjoy the fun, Fair atmosphere and opportunity to connect with thousands of new shoppers each day.
Exhibitor booths start at just $250 for a 10x10 tented booth space for 3 days.
Artisan Alley Requirements: 50% of items sold must be handmade, original work, or something unique.
Do you have a great product or service you’d like to bring to the Fair? We are always looking for the next great thing! Vendors are selected based on space availability, product balance & uniqueness. Please submit an application for consideration.
Questions? E-mail us here with any commercial vendor questions you may have.
Premium Partners Program
If you are looking for premium commercial space, the Alameda County Fair Premium Partner Program has the package for you. The Alameda County Fair Premium Partner Program is an exclusive program that will help you leverage your business. You will choose from the best locations at the Fair, inside, outside or both, to allow you to showcase your product and grow your customer base. As a valued Premium Partner, our experienced sponsorship team will work with you to receive:
- A premium vendor location
- Box Seat Tickets to the Alameda County Fair Live Horses Races
- VIP Parking Passes
- Tickets to the Big O Tires Concert Series
- Access to the Trackside Terrace
- Floor and ceiling signage to highlight your brand
- Digital social media inclusions
- Logo in 2017 Fair Schedule Brochure
- Pricing for Premium Partner Program is $50 a square foot
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $25 for new applicants
- Space size starts at 10x10