Main Street, Pleasanton
“The Last Ride” Cattle Drive
June 14 | 10:30am
Join us opening day as hundreds of hooves tromp through the streets of Downtown Pleasanton for the final time as the Alameda County Fair hosts the “Last Ride” of its Opening Day Cattle Drive.
Several downtown businesses will be giving away free Fair tickets while supplies last, and the Museum on Main will provide fun activities for kids. Plus, the fair will be offering free admission to everyone on opening day until 3pm.
Free Ticket Stop at the following locations!
- Cellar Door
- Comerica Bank
- Good Common Sense
- General Manager Inklings Coffee and Tea
- Gourmet Works
- Keller Williams Flashberger Group
- Keller Williams Tri Valley
- Keller Williams, Associate Broker
- Murphy’s Paw
- Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce
- Sole Desire Shoes
- State Farm
- Studio Seven Arts
- The Rose Hotel
- Towne Center Books
- Valley Plumbing Home Center, Inc.
- Wealth Management Associates
- United Business Bank
· Tickets valid for one any day Fair admission between June 14 – 16, 2019
· While supplies last