Media Credential Policy
ALL MEDIA ACCESS REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
Be sure to include:
- Media organization name
- Names & titles of all members in your group
- Working media should use Gate 2, a permit-only, VIP parking area located off Bernal Avenue. PLEASE NOTE: July 4TH Media VIP parking will be through Gate 12, off of Valley Ave.
- Press passes for that day will be issued at check-in. No admission fee is required with a Press Pass. Press Passes are for working media only – not for personal use.
- Working media must be escorted by a Fair representative while on Fairgrounds property. A designated team member will be dispatched to Gate 2 upon notification of arrival.
- Interviews with the Fair’s spokesperson may be requested in advance. An interview request with any other staff member is subject to availability and pre-approval by the communications supervisor. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Fair reserves the right to refuse access to anyone who does not accept/comply with the terms of our media policy.