Non-Profit Ticket Sales Fundraiser
Alameda County Fair is a non-profit organization that loves to help
other local non-profit groups raise money each year
Groups such as Scouts, cheerleaders, school bands, churches and clubs do it every year. Selling is easy since everyone loves the Fair, supporting causes and saving money!
- Tickets can also be sold online using the group’s promo code.
- Email your database and be amazed at how quickly the sales add up.
- The Fair offers booth space and marketing materials at local events such as street fairs and Farmer’s Markets so interested groups can sell tickets to the public without the expense.
- Your group will receive $1.00 for every Adult, Child and Senior ticket sold, $5.00 for every Fun Pack, $4.00 for every Season Pass and $2.50 for every carnival wristband.
Advance ticket sales period runs May 1 through June 13, sign up early and secure your spot.
To Sign Up
- Complete and submit the application below
- Once participation is confirmed, a representative from the group will need to attend a short orientation meeting (TBA) and pick up the ticket packages
- The Fair will provide a free digital promo ad that can be attached to your emails and social media posts to help promote sales.
- Return all unsold tickets and funds to the Fair office no later than June 17, 2019
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org