Non-Profit Ticket Sales Fundraiser
Alameda County Fair is a non-profit organization that loves to help
other local non-profit groups raise money each year
Groups including Scouts, cheerleaders, school bands, churches and clubs do it every year. Selling is easy, everyone loves the Fair, supporting causes and saving money!
- Both physical and online tickets can be sold using the group’s unique promo code.
- Email your database and be amazed at how quickly the sales add up.
- The Fair offers booth space and marketing materials at local events such as street fairs and Farmer’s Markets, interested groups can sell tickets to the public without the expense.
- Fundraising commission per each ticket sold.
- Fun Pack – $5.00
- Season Pass – $4.00
- Carnival Wristband – $2.50
- Admission (Adult, Child, Senior) – $1.00
Advance ticket sales period runs May 1 through June 18, sign up early and secure your spot.
To Sign Up
- Complete and submit the application below (coming soon)
- Once participation is confirmed, a representative from the group will need to attend a short orientation meeting (April 28 or 30) and pick up the ticket packages
- The Fair will provide a free digital promo ad that can be attached to your emails and social media posts to help promote sales.
- Return all unsold tickets and funds to the Fair office no later than June 21, 2020
For more information, please contact email@example.com