Know Before You Go
The Countdown Is On!
Know Before You Go
More information coming soon
All Fair tickets, including carnival wristbands, will be sold online or through a kiosk at the Gates again this year. Tickets are digital and contactless.
To enter the parking lot, entry gates or special events show your QR code for contactless admission via your mobile device or printed.
Credit and debit cards and pre-purchased mobile tickets are accepted in our parking lots. Cash is not accepted.
- Parking is contactless. Purchase ahead and SAVE time as well as speed up the line.
- Pre-purchase with a credit or debit card. There is no Will Call.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted at the gates by scanning a QR code or visiting a kiosk
- Save time and buy before you arrive.
- Have cash? Trade cash for a Cash Card by the ticket booth Kiosk. These cards can be used for admission tickets, food or outside the Fair where credit cards are accepted. Do not use these cards at the Carnival Kiosks where cash can be inserted into the Kiosk.
Food & Beverage
Purchases are cashless using the system the food vendor chooses:
- Purchase food with a credit or debit card or use mobile ordering where offered.
- Or use a Cash Card Kiosk – if you have cash, visit a Kiosk by the Fairgrounds’ Gates to exchange cash for a card to purchase tickets or food.
Fast & easy, when visiting the Carnival, rides and games are contactless, but you may purchase tickets and wristbands with cash or credit cards in the Carnival areas, here’s how:
- Carnival Kiosks take both cash and credit cards.
- Purchase unlimited ride wristbands or individual tickets at the Carnival Ticket Booths via a kiosk.
- Purchase reloadable ride and game cards at the Carnival kiosks.
Fair is Contactless, Skip the Lines
For the safety of our guests, the Fair is contactless again this summer. There will be no Will Call, Advance Purchase booth or Fair time person-run ticket booths. Purchase your admission and parking tickets online at home or on your mobile device. At the Fairgrounds, there will be kiosks at the Admission Gates to purchase tickets, if you do not have a mobile device. Guests who have a ticket can skip the ticket lines and go right to the security line! The Carnival area also has contactless kiosks, however, those can take both credit cards and cash.
Directions and Process
- Download your ticket to your mobile device before arriving. Show your ticket – printed or on a mobile device (to keep line moving, please have it ready at the gates).
- Pre-purchase your Parking pass before arriving to keep the lines moving.
- Getting here – for information on directions, parking locations, BART schedules, Wheels Bus schedules, plus the locations of VIP parking lots, visit the Getting Here page under Guest Services.
Health & Safety Entry Policy
- When indoors or outdoors face coverings are optional for all Guests.
- The Fairgrounds follows the current State and County Health Orders. For more information, click here.
- Pets and therapy animals are not permitted on the Fairgrounds per health orders. Service Animals only.
- No smoking while on the Fairgrounds.
Food & Beverage
- Food and beverage purchases are cashless but you can exchange cash, here’s how:
- Purchase with a credit or debit card or use mobile ordering.
- Or use a Cash Card Kiosks – if you have cash, visit a Kiosk on the Fairgrounds to exchange for a card to purchase food.
- Fast & Easy, when visiting the Carnival, rides and games are contactless, but you may purchase tickets and wristbands with credit cards or cash in the Carnival areas; here’s how:
- The carnival ticket booths will be digital, redeem your ticket for wristbands at one of the many Butler Kiosks.
- Purchase new unlimited ride wristbands or individual tickets at the Carnival Ticket Kiosks.
- Purchase reloadable ride and game cards at the Carnival Ticket Kiosks.
- The Carnival Ticket Kiosk takes BOTH credit cards and cash.
- The Fair will be open 11am – 11pm on Wednesday – Sundays and from 11am – 8pm on Monday July 4. Full Schedule
- Special Events
- Horse Racing – Friday-Sunday & July 4 – visit here
- Nightly Movies at 6pm – for details – visit here
- Big O Tires Concert Series at 8pm – visit here
- Nightly Drone Show at 9:30pm – more info coming soon
- July 1 Fireworks (no show on July 4) – visit here
- Fair Festivals – visit here
- Wine & Brew Fests – visit here
- Sun’s Out, Fun’s Out 5K Run – visit here
- $2 Fair Food Bite Thursdays – visit here